top of page

Barmoor 1982 Trust is always happy to receive support to help us with our work.

Our trustees serve on a rotation and we always are looking out for new people who can give some time to our work.

Donations of money will be put towards the general purposes of the trust on work that is planned at any particular time.

Should you wish to restrict a gift to any particular purpose, please first discuss your thoughts with the trustees via 'Contact Us'.

If you consider a legacy, it may likewise be worth discussing with our treasurer.

How to give help


Have you any special skills or experience that might help us?

Might you serve as a trustee, or just be useful?

Do you live locally and might help some of the physical aspects? Enthusiasm is what we seek most.

Start the discussion via 'Contact Us'.

How to give money 

Any  of the following is acceptable:

  • Cash or cheque left in the Minor Breakages box in the kitchen. Add an explanatory note.

  • Payment added to your rent payment after your stay.

  • Electronic transfer to the Barmoor bank account.

Gift Aid

If as an individual you pay at least basic rate income tax we can increase the value of your donation by 25% by claiming gift aid from HMRC. Information is available under the button, or a paper version can be printed from 'Documents'.

bottom of page